ReforM' Clan Site
Please login

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ReforM' Clan Site
Please login
ReforM' Clan Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neke od taktika

4 posters

Go down

Neke od taktika  Empty Neke od taktika

Post by Stixy Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:29 pm

Green SMG

An aggressive penetration is made into the B-side buildings which is the most likely route for the enemy to attempt a defuse. For EG, typically this is done by the extremely talented rob-wiz. As shown by the green line above, the SMG'er can wait in the crack of the door way exiting the watermelon room and overlook the alleyway onto the building opposite the defender's spawn. By hiding in this region he may open himself up for a cooked nade; however, he has an excellent over watch of the activities across the street and it's not uncommon for a quick pick of an unsuspecting player running through the buildings on the A-side of the street.

Yellow SMG

Typically, EG sends their best flanker through here, Deny. Chances are slim you will make it through the round in one piece from this route, as you are exposed from every direction. But, it is very important to blunt the initial flanking attack that will come through here. You have to stop the enemy from setting up firing positions from inside the shops on the A-side of the street. Throwing a preset nade(see point "1") at the cars parked kitty-corner from the enemy spawn is a must before entering the shop-complexes.

Blue SMG/Assault weapon

You really need a smart player for this position and one with great long distance accuracy and on EG that can only be one player: w!$eGuY. Ted can ring up some awesome numbers from here. This is a "swing" position and the route I have drawn is somewhat misleading. Once the smoke clears from the middle of Main Street, the swing player has to quickly read the defense and either fill gaps where teammates have fallen or lay in wait for a defuse. Smoke is launched at "4" followed by an attempt at a car-nade depending on circumstances.

Sniper (White)

The sniper has many options on the offense. The main purpose for the sniper on this map is to defeat his counterpart on the defense. The best position for this role is to climb into the second floor overlooking Main Street. Juv3nile does this oh-so-well for EG. The enemy sniper positions typically are found at the far end of the A-side of Main Street. From the vantage point of the second floor the offensive sniper dominates the street.

If executed correctly, the EG Crossfire "B" Offense plants quickly and then surrounds the bomb-site and prevents anyone getting even close to defusing it.

Neke od taktika  Mp_cro10
Stixy
Stixy

Back to top Go down

Neke od taktika  Empty Re: Neke od taktika

Post by BelayBoy Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:29 am

to je već viđena taktika treba na skypu to radit dogovarat se i tako,a ne kad se pita skype da se stidite svoga glasa...cyber,mijo,slave i ja stalno visimo na skypu i igramo jedni druge upoznavamo i zajebancija je uvjek tu a taktika je jos bolja kad se govori di si ga vidio i di ko sta gdje se nalazi
BelayBoy
BelayBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyber Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:27 pm

ugl moja je taktika da se ja stvorim svugdje na mapi il da sam samo na jednom mjestu xD
Cyber
Cyber

Back to top Go down

Post by BelayBoy Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:28 pm

hahahahhah jebena taktika xD
BelayBoy
BelayBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyber Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:12 pm

da znam da je Very Happy
jer sam ja prejeben Razz
Cyber
Cyber

Back to top Go down

Post by BelayBoy Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:31 pm

Cyber wrote:da znam da je Very Happy
jer sam ja prejeben Razz

*presjeban u glavi xD
BelayBoy
BelayBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyber Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:18 pm

pa sta Very Happy
mora i to neko jer inace ne bi ownao toliko xD
de jebemu oce li netko dogovoriti vise neki jebeni cw????????
Cyber
Cyber

Back to top Go down

Post by BelayBoy Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:59 am

kad smo kod tog cw-a gniewny ili kako vec je reko da oce cw danas...stavit cu na fejs pa ko moze nek bude na skypu
BelayBoy
BelayBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by kobran Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:21 am

ja ću moć ako bude navečer
kobran
kobran

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyber Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:37 am

moje se mjesto u ekipi zna Very Happy